Friday 13 September 2013

New Software

 I have been trialing new software from America. This enables me to design my wedding albums better.

The benefit to wedding photographers is allows us more time to spend on other aspects of a wedding.
The software in general lets you select the photographs you want in tour wedding album, enter the amount of pages to place them over. Once the initial design has been made i can then re design manually to suit the eye more.

What does that mean to my Swindon wedding clients? Well they can have more photographs in their albums. I think this is a great investment which benefits the wedding photographer, Bride & Groom.


Another great part of this software is i can very quickly add image branding to all my photographs that go on the Blog or Facebook etc... see example from Lucie & Alexs' Wedding September last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment